This is the third and final part of my Goals for 2011. This year has been a great year with a few first, at lot more time in the field and as always a great time with friends and family. Here is to a great 2011 and an even better 2012
Considering Spring Gobbler Season is going to be here before we know it, I want to hunt Spring Gobbler Season. As I've wrote before I haven't got to go turkey hunting, I've went and sat in the blind and called them, but I want to be able to have the chance at harvesting my first gobbler.
- I did get to hunt a few times in spring gobbler season and I even had a close call with one, but I wasn't able to harvest one. It'll have to wait until this upcoming season to lay a turkey down.
- I got a little ahead of myself on this one, I wanted to move it but I was unsure of where I wanted to move it to so it didn't get done. This was good because I was able to harvest two deer out of one of the stands I was going to move.
- This is something that I try to do ever year and no matter how much I accomplish, it will still be on my list every year.
- I FINALLY got to check this one off my list!! I had been trying for a few years to get one and was finally able to take a doe this year. This was probably one of my favorite posts this year.
- Yet again, a little ahead of myself, but I was still able to take that buck on Opening Day.
Well I guess the first thing I need to do is finally submit my blog to the OBN, yes, the same site that I've been checking out for the last few months and finding great blogs to read. What do I have to lose?
- This one got checked off the list early this year, only a few days into 2011 this year.
- Some months are better than others, but I'm still at it a year and a half in so I can't complain much.
- I hope I have and made it better for everyone, but if anyone has any opinions or tips let me know!!